Notes by participants during the meeting. Might be enriched.
This session took place in parallel with "Takeover Protection". A summary was provided to the other group.
A spreadsheet by Guillaume Rischard (ex-Treasurer) was shared.
- Eugene Villar
- Roland Olbricht (Treasurer)
- Tobias Knerr
- does Budget Committee exist?
- How is the budget constructed at all?
- budget is sum of requests from working groups?
- is there a budget process at all?
Action item: Roland to get the budget committee on track.
- rough numbers
- technical things (100k emergency)
- 100k for general things (not emergency)
- 700k (almost) full-time employees/contractors (long term damage if disrupted)
- Dorothea, Michelle (bookkeeping)
- Senior Site Reliability Engineer
- iD developer (Martin Raifer)
- (future) regular API work
- (future) Executive Director or Community/whatever manager/assistant?
- microgrants, EWG (not emergency)
- includes smaller units of website development work
- International SotM conference (usually self-contained or source of income)
- Sourced from sponsors
- fundraising out of scope for this session
- Fundraising commitee (Mikel Maron)? one time donations, regular donations
- contigency plan
- bring emergency priority into Guillaume Rischard's spreadsheet