Working Group Minutes/EWG 2023-01-24

From OpenStreetMap Foundation

Formal proceedings


  • Tobias Knerr
  • Adam Hoyle
  • Andrew Hain
  • Ramya Ragupathy
  • Robert Koeze
  • 1 Guest

Actual business

EWG Budget Request for 2023

Tobias to write a (preliminary) answer to the board, mentioning the general budget request and the data model as separate items.

Wikibase extension

Watch, but no action required this meeting or the next. Remove from the agenda.


Supporting Rails Port and openstreetmap-website development

Everyone is encouraged to amplify call for help to openstreetmap-website. Here are some links to publicize:

It was agreed to remove this from the agenda.

Additional Project Ideas

API key management

Since Roland was not present at this meeting it was agreed that follow up would happen next meeting about touching base with Simon, tyrasd, and JOSM devs about whether they have established processes with other providers.


Mute user bid

Robert is working on the text for the blog post announcement. When done he will contact the Communications Working group to get it published.

Any other business

Avoid automatic rescheduling of agenda topics

Make it explicit in the future whether we follow up next meeting on a topic or not.

Next meeting

Tuesday 7th February

Action Item: Tobias to add to calendar

Next meeting is 2023-02-07, 16:30 UTC: