Local Chapters and Communities Working Group/Meeting minutes/2023-02-27

From OpenStreetMap Foundation

Meeting started at 15:07 UTC.



  • Anisa - IT
  • Arnalie - HOT
  • Charles - ZM
  • Eugene - PH
  • Joost - BE
  • Maggie - US


  • Rachele - UN

Not present

  • Adam - UK (with apologies)
  • Besfort - XK
  • Geoffrey - UG
  • Jonathan - BE
  • Jorge - PT
  • Naveen - IN
  • Patrick - CH


Main agenda


  • Joost to send a proposal to the board

OSM.org landing page

  • Joost to write a simple start of proposal
    • Maybe bring up this topic in the next Advisory Board meeting

Trails engagement

Support the development of Microcosms [GL#7]

  • No news that the present people know of.
    • Maggie will talk with Brian

LCC Congress 2022

Update the OSM website to highlight Local Chapters [GL#14]

  • Suggested to have a mini-project to improve the User group OSM wiki page linked from the OSM.org communities page. Suggestions: might be good to link osm community forum, community index, link to local chapters page (with how to apply etc.)

Local Chapter how-to

Any other business

  • No other business discussed

Meeting ended 16:00 UTC.