Working Group Minutes/EWG 2022-09-12

From OpenStreetMap Foundation

Formal proceedings


  • Tobias Knerr
  • Adam Hoyle
  • Andrew Hain
  • Ramya Ragupathy
  • Rob Savoye
  • Robert Koeze (after 10 minutes)


Roland Olbricht

Actual business

Touch base with Harry if present

Serval meetings ago Harry offered to share some work he's thinking of doing on the OSM website. Specifically in regard to a list of things he'd received from Frederik.

Action: Adam to contact Harry

Data model

Touch base about whether or not Jochen has delivered an invoice.

Jochen's talk:

Talk was recorded, unclear when it will be published (has it been already?) Tobias to request invoice

Jochen is encouraging people to discuss the study at

Review updated bid

Touch base about status of project description. Haven't heard back from maintainers


Robert to continue moving this forward:

  • wait a little longer to get feedback
  • then put out requests for bids: use Github and spread to various channels (follow our documented process)

Follow up on osm-carto frustration

Discuss the topic of clickable POIs.

Discussion between EWG and osm-carto maintainers has not taken place so far.

There was discussion in response to a question from the OSMF board:

Follow up on whether or not osm-carto was asked if they want help.

GDPR follow up

We received a reply from Mikel with the materials produced by the board:

Additional details were provided by Simon.

Additional Project Ideas

Call for additional project ideas.

Any other business

Next meeting

Next meeting is 2022-09-26:

Topics delayed to next meeting

Report from SotM